Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,
One of my kids managed to drop a crayon between the middle seat crack, and its lodged itself into a spot underneath the track. I haven't been able to grab it using my hands or tweezers, and I fear its gotten irreversibly jammed in there. I live where it gets relatively hot at times, so having crayon wax melt there would not be ideal. Any tips as for how/what to do now?

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Hello everybody,
One of my kids managed to drop a crayon between the middle seat crack, and its lodged itself into a spot underneath the track. I haven't been able to grab it using my hands or tweezers, and I fear its gotten irreversibly jammed in there. I live where it gets relatively hot at times, so having crayon wax melt there would not be ideal. Any tips as for how/what to do now?
Vacuum?
Flexible claw end Grabber.

Reactions: Rocky and aggrex

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
One of my kids managed to drop a crayon between the middle seat crack, and its lodged itself into a spot underneath the track. I haven't been able to grab it using my hands or tweezers, and I fear its gotten irreversibly jammed in there. I live where it gets relatively hot at times, so having crayon wax melt there would not be ideal
If you can see the crayon and can't grab it then just stab it and break it into tiny sections. A good shop vac can suck up the debris. IMO other than the scent...melted crayon may not be too bad of an obstacle compared to sticky gummy bears, toy soldiers or hard nuts/peanuts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,194 Posts
Long barbecue fork or skewer could also work.

But I'm itching to know; what color crayon? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts