Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Consumer Report questionnaire this week. The real question is; should I tell them about the broken air vents, noisy cabin, busted timing belt, mice in the headliner, noisy brakes, sloshing gas, corroded Honda emblem on each wheel, etc?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Why not. What really makes the CR surveys bad is that it seems only the minority of peolple reply if they have problems. the many who have no problems don't seem to give the praise out. that's why I don't take too much stock in CR's survey results.

·
Registered
393 Posts
lamuncha said:
Got my Consumer Report questionnaire this week. The real question is; should I tell them about the broken air vents, noisy cabin, busted timing belt, mice in the headliner, noisy brakes, sloshing gas, corroded Honda emblem on each wheel, etc?
Do all of the future Pilot owners a favor and quote the truth. We all love our Pilots, but Honda and the public should know what needs to be improved.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Re: Re: CR Questionnaire

Pilot4Biking said:

Do all of the future Pilot owners a favor and quote the truth. We all love our Pilots, but Honda and the public should know what needs to be improved.
I was not meaning to say to not post your problems. I just think people with problems are the minority. They are the ones who speak out. this skews the reports in the negative and do not give a true survey. Prople who are in the majority are pleased with their Pilots and do not say anything. I know I sure like mine!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Re: Re: Re: CR Questionnaire

4603pba said:

I was not meaning to say to not post your problems. I just think people with problems are the minority. They are the ones who speak out. this skews the reports in the negative and do not give a true survey. Prople who are in the majority are pleased with their Pilots and do not say anything. I know I sure like mine!!
Don't worry 4603pba, I agree with you too. People who love a particular product might refer it to 5-6 people, but people who HATE:3: something they bought will go out of your way to tell everyone that it sucks.

This is what skews Consumer Reports.

Oh, did I mention I LOVE MY PILOT!!!:2:

·
Registered
461 Posts
I didn't get a survey.:( Did all other subscribers receive them? Is it a limited numer sampling, or should it arrive in the next couple of days?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I reported all my happiness

I filled mine out 3 days ago and gave my pilot excellent marks, they only ask if there are major problems, and I've only got the tiny things that would have gone unnoticed without this forum. Starting problem has only happened once, I'll let my dealership deal with the little nitpicky things, and tell CR if there was any MAJOR issue. I love my Pilot, it is near perfection. The best car I've ever owned, I think everyone should own a Pilot (or two!)

Of course if you have major problems REPORT them! Just don't nit pick her to death. That's what this place is for ;)

I have major issues with my GE appliances that suck, I reported all those (washer dryer dishwasher) The Pilot is no way deserving of bad marks.

I'd say own a few domestics before we ever call the Pilot a troublemaker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts