Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I bought a 2003 pilot about 6 months ago and I think I need new motor mounts. I can see some fluid leaking from the front one and I am just going to replace all of them since the car is high mileage. So my question is how many engine mounts are on a 2003 Honda pilot and also what is the best website to buy oem parts? Or would you recommend some motor mounts other then oem? Thanks everybody.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Hello I bought a 2003 pilot about 6 months ago and I think I need new motor mounts. I can see some fluid leaking from the front one and I am just going to replace all of them since the car is high mileage. So my question is how many engine mounts are on a 2003 Honda pilot and also what is the best website to buy oem parts? Or would you recommend some motor mounts other then oem? Thanks everybody.
I've never had trouble with after market motor mounts on older Honda vehicles like yours.
RockAuto is where I buy.
If you buy here, look for the 5% discount code.

Reactions: Lancethunders

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I used Anchor brand when I replaced the front and passenger side mounts a few years ago. No issues to date with them.

There are also two mounts for the transmission that you can look at while you’re checking on things.

·
Read Only
293 Posts
I never trusted aftermarket mounts. Get at least a front Oem mount so you don’t have to do it twice. The job isn’t fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts