Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not own a pilot *yet* but wondered if it does the "Miles to empty" thing with the gas? I've heard some autos do this. Also, I've read the pilot has powered seats but did not see any mention of memory for 2 drivers.

Thanks,

·
Registered
423 Posts
InfoTech said:
I do not own a pilot *yet* but wondered if it does the "Miles to empty" thing with the gas? I've heard some autos do this. Also, I've read the pilot has powered seats but did not see any mention of memory for 2 drivers.

Thanks,
I don't know about the 2004 models but the 2003 Pilot has neither of these.

·
Registered
266 Posts
InfoTech said:

Thanks,
There is no "Miles to empty" display and if you get the power seats they do not have memory settings. I believe only the drivers seat is power, I have not been in the passenger seat yet, just cleaned around it and if I remember correctly it is manual.

·
Registered
288 Posts
The only power seat option is for the driver's seat, the passenger seat is always manual regardless of options or trim level, at least for the 2003 models.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
InfoTech said:

Thanks,
none of the two options are available in the 2003 models.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bummer.. okay, well I read possible electrical upgrades for 2004 so maybe they include them. I hope so. Also, I feel that memory seating should always be a standard in powered seats. I mean, it is so convienent when you have multiple drivers. Its not all that complicated to add, not like adding an air bag system.. You know what I mean?

Anyways.. Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
483 Posts
The Pilot does have a low fuel idiot light that comes on when there is around 2 gallons left

One option that the MDX has that would be nice on the Pilot is the 2 seat postion memory. This is also programmed into the Key Fob, so when driver A opens the door with their remote it adjusts to their setting, same thing for the second Key Fob, it automatically adjusts to their preset setting!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
InfoTech said:
I hope so. Also, I feel that memory seating should always be a standard in powered seats. I mean, it is so convienent when you have multiple drivers. Its not all that complicated to add, not like adding an air bag system.. You know what I mean?

Anyways.. Thanks for replying.
I agree...I really wanted the memory seating but well the option is not there. However somehow my 5'6" wife and 5'10" me are able to drive it without changing the settings :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
When you have 4 drivers and 2 key fobs and everyone is always wanting to drive the Pilot instead of the other cars, memory seats can be a pain :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Birdman said:
When you have 4 drivers and 2 key fobs and everyone is always wanting to drive the Pilot instead of the other cars, memory seats can be a pain :)
Thats an easy one, just run on down to your nearest Honda dealership and buy 3 more. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts