Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm strongly considering leasing a Pilot and was curious to see what the dash looks like when lit up. I haven't been able to find any pics like this so please forgive me if this has been posted before.

Thanks to those who reply. :cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hope this helps. Sorry, can't adjust the shutter on the digital cam, so this is the best I can do :(

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
I just took some too... but bjdurand's are better!

·
Registered
206 Posts
So is it blue or green? Hard to tell from the pics (which are nice, BTW).

·
Registered
509 Posts
macbethderham said:
So is it blue or green? Hard to tell from the pics (which are nice, BTW).
Most definitely GREEN!

·
Registered
509 Posts
OK, so I can't sleep tonight, and I've got the urge to take some photos, so what better than some of the interior with the dash lights on. Not sure if I was any more successful than anyone else, but here it goes anyway. I've got lots more, but I'll just limit it to these couple.

This first one is of the full dash...

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just noticed that these pictures are so dark, that the file size is pretty small. These should load pretty quickly for you, even over dial-up.

Here is a close-up of the radio. Leo, recognize that radio station?!

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
This one is of the climate control. Looks like the DVD was jealous and snuck in there too!

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Here is a shot of the full instrument cluster, but the trip odometer doesn't really look like it does in the picture - FREAKY!

It actually has a black background with green numbers. Not sure why the background is showing up as green also?

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Here is a detail picture of the Tach, with the Pilot diagram below that shows what doors are open. I really love the illumination in the Pilot, especially the bright instruments, and the bright red needles. Hope you can get a feel for it from these pictures. I also like the green!

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Here is a close-up of the speedometer. Maybe you can get a better feel for it from this shot? Of course, you'll notice that while I do have the parking brake engaged, I am not wearing my seatbelt! I also really like how the gear indicators wrap around the speedometer. Think it gives it a nice modern look rather than having everything in a straight line.

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Here's the other side with the Temp and Fuel guages. Remember, the trip odometer actually has a black background...

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Last, but not least, this one is a close-up of the trip odometer (black background really).

Well, I hope these came out OK. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
I love when some of us respond (at this time you guys, Soapplant, Bjdurand and Tony )we a direct answer from a question. She ask for some view picks you post it. Some time the post........ go to www...ww.w.. Whatever. GOOD for you guys good work.

·
Registered
56 Posts
<SIGH> Looking at all these pictures really makes me wish I was going home to a Pilot. I have got to get to my Honda dealer this weekend!! BTW, does anyone in NJ know why it is a law that car dealers are closed on Sunday? I was so disappointed last weekend... :(

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
OK guys..
Being a "Meatloaf" fan... I just can't seem to get that song outta my mind now. :4:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Anyone notice that light also shines down into the back of the cubby below the radio/temp stack? Nice touch.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts