Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I have 600 rounds of 9mm, plus the 15 rounds of Hydra-Shok self-defense rounds that are in my Glock 19, and 500 rounds of .22 long rifle. I don't need to hoard any ammo. 😀
funny thing is ..it just take one round :)

·
Banned
379 Posts
Look, I enjoy the sweet rush of putting an AR-15 through its paces as much as the next guy, but aren't there more important things I should be doing, like helping my neighbors, providing for my family, and following health officials' guidelines?
Sure. I saw some old ladies that needed to cross the street too, you could help them! I'm not getting that close myself lol

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Well, They put our town on lock down (shift). You can only go to the store, drive through window for food or to the pharmacy for medicine. Well that's about all the places I went anyway. I wonder if the auto parts store is open (throttle)?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Well my Chief put our group on an in-office rotation with WFH the remaining days. Thursdays I'm in office, the other days I am commandeering my wife's office. How this tiny chair will impact my 330lb ass is a not so fun experiment we will perform for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
2005 Honda Pilot LX
2,187 Posts
My work let us sign out office chairs, monitors, etc. if we’re working from home. Perhaps you boss will let you lug your chair back and forth between office and home.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
My work let us sign out office chairs, monitors, etc. if we’re working from home. Perhaps you boss will let you lug your chair back and forth between office and home.
Possibly. Government so they don't do a lot of things normal private companies will let people do but County level so we seem to have more flexibility than state and federal employees. I'm gonna see how it goes and if it sucks I'll grab my desk chair when I am in the office next week.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
... grow a garden.
Not really my thing, but my wife certainly enjoys that. So not only surrounded by the rich foliage of plants and flowers when we start eating outdoors, but fresh veggie and herb things in our salads. 🍇🌼🦔🌱🍅🥗🌷

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
We got the seeds started this weekend. I do the heavy work of tilling and carrying around dirt and my wife tends the garden all through the summer. It's amazing how much better the flavor is fresh out of the ground with no pesticides and what-not.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Not really my thing, but my wife certainly enjoys that. So not only surrounded by the rich foliage of plants and flowers when we start eating outdoors, but fresh veggie and herb things in our salads. 🍇🌼🦔🌱🍅🥗🌷
We all know what plant you probably grow ..

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
I only self-medicate with Voltaren, for sore shoulders after a day of hauling dirt for my wife's gardens. Then it's only natural oregano and other non-controlled substance herbs for me, national policy notwithstanding.

I remember a time in my life when my favorite song in the whole world was Jim Stafford's "Spiders and Snakes." I still have it on an LP I bought with my paper route money.

It was also a time when my greatest aspiration was to someday own a Honda 50cc mini bike.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I remember a time in my life when my favorite song in the whole world was Jim Stafford's "Spiders and Snakes." I still have it on an LP I bought with my paper route money. It was also a time when my greatest aspiration was to someday own a Honda 50cc mini bike
Careful with some of those herbs as they can take you for a wild psychedelic ride back to happier simpler times! They're not called "mommas little helper" for nuthin

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I only self-medicate with Voltaren, for sore shoulders after a day of hauling dirt for my wife's gardens. Then it's only natural oregano and other non-controlled substance herbs for me, national policy notwithstanding.

I remember a time in my life when my favorite song in the whole world was Jim Stafford's "Spiders and Snakes." I still have it on an LP I bought with my paper route money.

It was also a time when my greatest aspiration was to someday own a Honda 50cc mini bike.

Oh the joys of riding an un-governed mini bike with one sprung wrist and a burnt inner calve.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts