Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 40 of 96 Posts

Registered
Or just go out in the yard and shoot stuff! Letting the neighbors know I have plenty of ammo! LoL
Actually, keep your powder dry.*

*I mean your powder room after cleaning it and keeping it well stocked with TP ammo. :)

Registered
2005 Honda Pilot LX
Ya, I'm always ready to work on a vehicle but doing the tax return that I know I'm owed money is made to wait. 馃敤馃槤
I actually was hoping there was something to work on for my vehicles, but sadly any scheduled maintenance is a few thousand miles away. But I did take a broken electric screwdriver out of the drawer and completely disassembled it. The grease the factory used had turned into sticky goo . . . what鈥檚 up with that?

As for the tax return, if my wife had said we owed money I would have put reviewing it off until the deadline. I was a bit more motivated to look it over knowing we were getting money back.

Registered
2005 Honda Pilot LX
Or just go out in the yard and shoot stuff! Letting the neighbors know I have plenty of ammo! LoL
That sounds like more fun than the five days of house cleaning my wife and I did.

Registered
Oh the guilt. You guys have goaded me into relieving my OCD by completing my returns and shooting the tax cannon at the governments.

What a waste of a beautiful day, but now I can go out and do something with my Pilot guilt-free.

Registered
You guys are that bored ? ... This site will never in a 100 years come even close to NPORA ..
Right now I have about 200 rounds of 30-06 120 grain , 150 rounds of 9mm 135 grain and 60 hollow points ... so i'm ready for anyone stupid to try something :)

:D

Banned
You guys are that bored ? ... This site will never in a 100 years come even close to NPORA ..
Right now I have about 200 rounds of 30-06 120 grain , 150 rounds of 9mm 135 grain and 60 hollow points ... so i'm ready for anyone stupid to try something :)

:D
That's not much ammo! 150 rounds of 9mm wouldn't last me 30 minutes of fun LoL. I go through a lot of ammo. Especially when the family comes to visit, we go through thousands of rounds in a weekend. Shooting gets pricey after a while lol

Registered
If anyone stupid
If anyone stupid around here tries something, I think the response is to politely request that he stop and go away, else you call the Mounties.

Registered
That's not much ammo! 150 rounds of 9mm wouldn't last me 30 minutes of fun LoL. I go through a lot of ammo. Especially when the family comes to visit, we go through thousands of rounds in a weekend. Shooting gets pricey after a while lol
Yes I know but with this stupid virus crap and NY on a lock down its hard to get anything for ammo

Registered
If anyone stupid

If anyone stupid around here tries something, I think the response is to politely request that he stop and go away, else you call the Mounties. View attachment 134860
yes BUT sorry isn't going to work when someone is trying to steal your gallon of milk or your food stash.

Registered

Registered

Registered

Attachments

Registered
It is. I got a bunch of stuff to shoot too lol. I can hear my neighbors out shooting too, they must be bored as well.
Look, I enjoy the sweet rush of putting an AR-15 through its paces as much as the next guy, but aren't there more important things I should be doing, like helping my neighbors, providing for my family, and following health officials' guidelines?

Registered
Well I am still at work... MD hasn't issued any lockdowns yet. I'm just begging they don't put me on telework when they finally do send us home because I have almost nothing to do since most of my consultants aren't getting 'ish done right now.

I went to Walmart and Home Depot and ordered whatever I couldn't find on Amazon when I got home on Sunday. I have a bunch of maintenance/detailing work to do on all 3 cars (hell I may even bring the Impala home if I get bored enough) and a bunch of house projects to do. Also, my MIL is trying to sell her house soon and they didn't do any repairs/maintenance over the last 20 years so there is probably 2-3 weeks worth of work over there for me. Outside of that my wife is putting into place the logistics of ensuring our grandparents are delivered food/supplies that they need since thankfully our old people are all taking this seriously and not going near other people.

Registered
I don't consider myself super essential but I'm listed as "essential personnel" as DE is beginning their quarantine process to stem the rise in COVID-19 cases. I have been making small purchases of essential items over the past few weeks (not Rock Auto) and might be ready for a few months of home detention.

Registered
I don't consider myself super essential but I'm listed as "essential personnel" as DE is beginning their quarantine process to stem the rise in COVID-19 cases. I have been making small purchases of essential items over the past few weeks (not Rock Auto) and might be ready for a few months of home detention.
I am a PM for construction projects for a local water/sewer utility. The utility is classified as essential (duh) but nobody in my building needs to be in the building or would even be missed for a couple weeks yet we are still here. I've heard we don't have the infrastructure in place to handle more than a couple hundred teleworkers simultaneously so I think our County Exec is putting off putting most of the County on Administrative Leave (paid to sit at home and do nothing) as long as he can.

21 - 40 of 96 Posts