Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Some of us are still working in office!

IF/when my employer lets us work from home or give us off (we have limited teleworking capabilities) I plan on detailing and getting caught up on maintenance for all of the cars as well as a bunch of house projects.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
...post in your favorite forum. :) Not only is it therapeutic for cabin fever, but it's a social distancing way to stay involved in society and perhaps contribute a little something to a world that needs it.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
...post in your favorite forum. :) Not only is it therapeutic for cabin fever, but you it's a social distancing way to stay involved in society and perhaps contribute a little something to a world that needs it.
On one of my old frequents (NPORA - Nissan Pathfinder Off-Road Association, yea we were LEGIT) we had PoHo threadds... Post Whore threads where anything and everything was allowed and appropriate.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Wait, are you calling me a...

Oops, I just posted again. :p ...to add that it's also a healthy antidote to staying glued to stock market reports these days.

Stock Market Data - Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 - CNNMoney

And if you average out the number of posts per day since joining of those of us posting so far in this thread, it looks like we're all neck and neck in PoHo stats. :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Haha we are ALL PoHo's at heart!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...post in your favorite forum. :) Not only is it therapeutic for cabin fever, but you it's a social distancing way to stay involved in society and perhaps contribute a little something to a world that needs it.
But I got 4 vehicles that need washing. I think I'll self quarantine.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
@plplplpl - 48 posts per month since joining
@Nail Grease - 206 posts per month since joining
@cintocrunch - 41 post per month since joining

You guys are MUCH bigger whores than I am!

And yes, I did reference myself in one of my posts. Never said I wasn't a narcissist. ;)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Just imagine if I could like my own posts! I'd be the most liked person in this place!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
PoHo said:
Just imagine if I could like my own posts! I'd be the most liked person in this place!
There, I fixed it for you. I gave you the like you so crave. :)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Mods, you should probably move this thread to General Off Topic. Or create a new subforum called Way Off Topic. :p

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@plplplpl - 48 posts per month since joining
@Nail Grease - 206 posts per month since joining
@cintocrunch - 41 post per month since joining

You guys are MUCH bigger whores than I am!

And yes, I did reference myself in one of my posts. Never said I wasn't a narcissist. ;)
And I can't lay on the hood of my Pilot for a pic cause 3rd Gen hood is made of aluminum.

·
Registered
334 Posts
While the Pilot can make a good overlanding vehicle sometimes I wonder whether a HEPA cabin filter would keep us safer in the Pilot during this time...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Some of the biggest viruses on the road are tailgaters. I've installed a prophylactic measure against that.

·
Registered
2005 Honda Pilot LX
2,191 Posts
. . . Do some spring cleaning in the house. I never realized how much dust and dog hair was under the bed, or the rest of the house for that matter.

. . . Spend some time with the family watching movies, playing games, or taking the dog on a longer walk.

. . . Bust out the crock pot and make an old favorite recipe.

. . . Drink beer. There was no shortage of that at the grocery store earlier this week.

. . . Offer some help to fellow Piloteers who are working on their Pilots.

. . . Reviewing the tax documents my wife just completed. Makes me so happy she takes care of this.

I hope all of you are doing well and not going stir crazy.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I'm still prolonging the procrastination of the income tax returns I'm in the middle of. Doesn't help that they extended deadlines.

·
Banned
379 Posts
. . . Do some spring cleaning in the house. I never realized how much dust and dog hair was under the bed, or the rest of the house for that matter.

. . . Spend some time with the family watching movies, playing games, or taking the dog on a longer walk.

. . . Bust out the crock pot and make an old favorite recipe.

. . . Drink beer. There was no shortage of that at the grocery store earlier this week.

. . . Offer some help to fellow Piloteers who are working on their Pilots.

. . . Reviewing the tax documents my wife just completed. Makes me so happy she takes care of this.

I hope all of you are doing well and not going stir crazy.
Or just go out in the yard and shoot stuff! Letting the neighbors know I have plenty of ammo! LoL

1 - 20 of 120 Posts