Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone read the November 2002 issue of Consumer Reports in which they rated the Honda Pilot as their top pick among SUVs (above the MDX, Highlander, RX300)? What do you think about the survey? Demand may simply increase with more favorable press.

The magazine touted the car-like ride, interior fit and finish, seating for 8, fuel economy and expected high reliability. Their one major complaint was road noise on coarse pavement which I haven't personally experienced with my Pilot.

Does anyone know when a full set of crash test results will be released for the Pilot? What do you think of the relatively dismal ratings of the domestic models? Has anyone compared the Pilot with the Toyota Sequoia which was also highly rated?

·
Registered
919 Posts
I hate to be a pain, but this is the third new topic on the CR report. Could you remove this one and post your comments in one of the existing ones?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are the other threads? Shouldn't they be in the Comparisons section since the report is a comparison of all SUVs?

·
Registered
919 Posts
You are correct, they should be but I think some proud Pilot owners posted it in general. (lol)

Again, I don't want to be picky, but this is the third one in the past few days.

Thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
900 Posts
The other thread is here:
http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1482

mdtemkin, i think you can delete this thread by editing the first post (there is a button at the bottom of each post) and deleting it. I think if you delete the first post in a thread, it deletes the thread. Will be interesting to see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts