Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a 2010 pilot touring and a problem started yesterday. When I turn it on, a light rattle starts in the console. It stays on for about 30-45 seconds and then turns off. It's happened every time I turn the car on for the same amount of time. I have taken everything out of the console to make sure it's not anything like keys or anything vibrating. Seems like it might be a fan or a small motor is having problems turning on. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took it to Honda, they said it is the rear actuator that is going out. Will get replaced by Wednesday

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I have a 2010 pilot touring and a problem started yesterday. When I turn it on, a light rattle starts in the console. It stays on for about 30-45 seconds and then turns off. It's happened every time I turn the car on for the same amount of time. I have taken everything out of the console to make sure it's not anything like keys or anything vibrating. Seems like it might be a fan or a small motor is having problems turning on. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help in advance
Hey, did the rear actuator change fix the rattle? I have the same issue on my 2010 Pilot as well but it just started doing so this week (11/8/2019).

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts