Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the need for a "Problems" subforum? The whole Piloteers forum is about to helping users , many of whom are experiencing problems with their Pilots, and are helped in a great way already in the Gen forums that pertain to their model of Pilot... (btw the 2012-2015 subforum should be listed on par with the other subforums, in the Home page, or else be merged with the 2009-2011 forum, to become the 2009-2015 subforum)
Was the "Problems" subforum created with the new forum site? (I don't remember seeing it in the VBulletin version)

Posters often do not mention the year of their Pilot in their forum titles, sometimes not even in the text of their posts, but before, they were nudged at least, to post in the gen category of their Pilot, by seeing the gen subforums titles without distraction . You see posts in the Problems forum that are difficult to place mentally and difficult to answer. Mostly, it is a very confusing subforum, where you waste time trying to sift out the threads that mention the year or gen than would fit your knowledge or interest, and wondering about the titles without a date... and this subforum makes the whole Piloteers forum look disorganized.
It seems that it should be closed, with all threads and posts within being transposed to their appropriate gen forum?
I expect that the posts it contains now might get a better audience in the gen-specialized subforums...
My 2 Cents

·
Administrator
15,525 Posts
In fact we asked for a problem section to be added to the third gen section recently.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,968 Posts
Rocky, having a maintenance subsection for the third gen forum might not be a bad idea either.

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
Y'all have my support.(y) In fact, as with this time, I usually only find relevant threads here by accident. Serendipity is nice, but not helpful here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts