Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone with the OEM compass/mirror please reply with the actual mirror dimensions (not the overall housing with the compass but just the mirrored size)

Heigth and width please at widest point. Please state if in metric or inches.

Thank you very much in advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Compass Options

I had the day/night mirror/compass on my accessory wish list for next year...I really wanted a compass since I was always impressed with them in Chrysler cars and trucks....I saw a wayfinder digital compass in Sears last week for 16.00(33% off)...It is pretty small and is supposed to attach to the windshield via 3 small suction cups......The compass actually fits "perfectly" between the 2 front map lights .....It works great and looks good....An inexpnsive alternative over the day/night mirror w/ compass..... --- waxpilot on Long Is

·
Registered
173 Posts
C. Reno said:
Can anyone with the OEM compass/mirror please reply with the actual mirror dimensions (not the overall housing with the compass but just the mirrored size)

The OEM automatic day/night mirror (with compass) is larger than the standard mirror. The dimensions of the mirrored surface are approximately 2.25" high and 9.5" wide (maximum sizes).

In my opinion, the automatic function works well and the larger mirror provides an improved field of view.

:4:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts