Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4. Explorer (Dealers wouldn't deal plus they were cocky with their 0% financing. Average reliability, average resale, good crash test.
3. Envoy/Trailblazer. (Nice looking but according to CU, GM products are unreliability, poor crash test and poor resale value.)
2. Pathfinder LE. (As a previous owner, I could get leather, great stereo and 260HP for $29K, but wanted to broaden my driving experience.) Good reliablity, good resale, average crash test.
1. Highlander (ordered either black, silver, 4 cyl, leather, upgrade stereo and additional appoitments. When I drove to pick it up (twice), the dealer tried to give me any color except my choices.

Frustrated, I told a dealer my story with Toyota. I told him I would by a Pilot LX today if he had one, Needless to say, the only one avalible was in Augusta GA. Because their dealership was moving to a new location, he told me that if I took delivery of one of the models in stock (EX) today, he would charge me $900 over the MSRP of a LX. He gave me Kelly Blue book on my Pathfinder.

As of 9/15, I'm now the owner of a base EX Sandstone with cargo cover and roof cross bars. And the problem? The truck is too perfect and since it doesn't have any glaring idiosyncrasies, I am having a difficult time bonding with it despite having 12K miles, 4 oil changes and 2 rear end oil changes.

I'm a sales engineer and travel. All of my customers really like this truck and since this is my first Honda, everyone has assured me that I will never drive anything else.

I'm starting to agree...I just wish it had a better stereo system.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice to see that you are enjoying your Pilot!! Like you, my wife and I LOVE our Pilot and have absolutely zero complaints about it, even though I do plan on upgrading the speakers at some point.
BTW - Welcome to the site!

Scott

1 - 2 of 2 Posts