Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Piloteers,

We are on the verge of joining your ranks ! Woooo eeeeee !

After sifting through a dozen on-line bids from dealers in the mid-Atlantic region, we closed the deal with Terry Sgrignoli at Faulkner Honda of Harrisburg, PA (717) 346-0200 www.faulkner honda.com.

We settled on an Evergreen EX-L with RES at $300 below MSRP ! Faulkner Honda came highly recommended by others on this site and we would certainly concur with those sentiments.

The build date was 23 January-- you might say that our "baby" was born yesterday ;)

I just hope that the town of Alliston, Ortario does not recognize January 23rd as "Labatts Day", "Molson Day" or some other equally-distracting holiday that would affect the otherwise top-notch quality control at the local Honda plant. :7:

Yes, we are odds ducks (lions, actually) for making Evergreen our #1 color choice. We had to say "no" to a few dealers who could/would not find an Evergreen one for us. We said "no" to a few other dealers for . . . . . shall we say "other" reasons ?

Thanks to the posters on this site who helped us out. We would be happy to return the favor and provide to any DC-area Pilot buyers everything we have learned about local dealers and deals.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Welcome

Glad to see that the Leather & RES was worth it to you. I know that you and the cubs will thoroughly enjoy the new addition.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just over a week and loving it

As a brand new Pilot papa, SS- EX-L RES, I can tell you I love the vehicle. I had to drive the "old" volvo on Friday to work, hated it!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrats!

Congrats!

I like the evergreen also, but I just hate tan interiors. If the evergreen came with the dark interior, that would be my first choice.

Again, congrats!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
BlackLion said:

Thanks to the posters on this site who helped us out. We would be happy to return the favor and provide to any DC-area Pilot buyers everything we have learned about local dealers and deals.
Congrats, neighbor!!! Hope to see you driving around the Beltway or crossing the Wilson Bridge or the American Legion Bridge one of these days!!!!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Alright, BlackLion! Congratulations. You must be giddy with delight. Enjoy it when it arrives and make sure to check out the PDI checklist to make sure the possession of your car goes smoothly. Just do a search for "PDI".

Oh, and btw, I prefer using "Come to Daddy" in situations like this :D Hehehehe.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts