Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't seen a white but my dealer's dad has one. I picked havasu Blue because it's not all that blue and seems to have more color and radiance than the silver. It's in now after taking a 2 or 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
That's great scamps!! Havasu is really hard to get!!
Congratulations! Keep us posted on the delivery! :D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I'm beginning to think I've got more chance of seeing a unicorn than seeing a Havasu Blue Pilot!

Scamps, I'm sure it will be beautiful!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
There out there, I live in a city with about twenty five thousand people, and I have seen three Havasu.. two silver, one black, one sandstone and one red.

good choice, it really is a nice color in the flesh.. (Even though most people on our forum want it destroyed!!!)

:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was downtown Washington, DC about a month ago and saw 2 Havasu Blue, a Black, Silver and another Sage Brush in about 2 hours time. I was surprised to see so many Pilots in one day!

It was nice to see so many Pilots. Unfortunately, since 3 were parked and the other 2 passed me going in the opposite direction I didn't get an opportunity to find out if any of those Pilot owners were on this forum.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Some days it seems that there is not another Pilot in all of Colorado and all I see are Highlanders and such. Then, I will have days where I see 2-3 Pilots almost back to back. Yesterday when I was going for a walk, a MDX and a Pilot passed me within minutes of eachother. :2:

Silver seems the most popular around here, followed by the Havasu.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I see a Havasu Blue Pilot every day. It's across the street from me. I also see a Sage Brush Pearl Pilot - it's in the garage.

:2: Hope that helps. :2:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yesterday in my parking garage I parked between a Sandstone and a Sage. Neat stuff seeing Sand, Sage, and RRP all next to each other. I'm starting to see more and more Pilots on the roads of Louisville, KY.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I still haven't seen a Redrock Pearl. Seen all the others.:(

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Rainbowslim said:
I was downtown Washington, DC about a month ago and saw 2 Havasu Blue, a Black, Silver and another Sage Brush in about 2 hours time. I was surprised to see so many Pilots in one day!

It was nice to see so many Pilots. Unfortunately, since 3 were parked and the other 2 passed me going in the opposite direction I didn't get an opportunity to find out if any of those Pilot owners were on this forum.
Up north--in my part of Montgomery County and into Frederick-- I've seen a few Silver Pilots but it's rare to see another color. On my daily commute up I-270 to Frederick, I make it a point to constantly be on the lookout for Pilots. But I'm almost always disappointed! (It made my day on one occasion to spot a shiny new Red Rock Pearl in the other lane! I waved, but the driver was oblivious to me.)

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Havasu Blue sighted!

Saw my first Havasu Blue in traffic yesterday. Prior to that I've seen a White, a Sandstone, a Black, and several Silvers (LX and EX). Three more to go.

Seeing about one per week now.

I'm like Ziploc, I look to see if their looking each time and I also try to check out the trim level and appraise the accessories.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Every single color!

At least once a week, and some colors almost every day.
Glad I did not join the herd of silver Pilots out there.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Every single color!

N_Jay said:

:mad: :( :mad: :(

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Re: Re: Every single color!

ramirami said:
No insult intended, (Well maybe a little one)
:2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Every single color!

N_Jay said:

No insult intended, (Well maybe a little one)
:2: :2: :2: :2: :2:
actually I know where you are coming from. I did not want to buy a silver ....but hey for the deal I got I did not care about the color.....:D :cool:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Every single color!

N_Jay said:
At least once a week, and some colors almost every day.

50,000 Silver Pilot owners can't be wrong!!!!! :12: :12: :12:

·
Registered
15,140 Posts

Ziploc said:

Moooooooooo!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Every single color!

N_Jay said:

Moooooooooo!

You bet!!!! US Prime filet mignon!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts

Ziploc said:
I think white and silver have the highest resale values...if you ever decide to part with your Pilot. Of course we will all upgrade to a newer Pilot when we do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah. I see Silver more than anything else followed by Black. I've seen every other color on the road at least once. Since we got ours last Thursday :)D :D :D ), i've seen about 4.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts