Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had their door handles painted to match the stock color? If so, did you have a body shop, dealer do it, or do it yourself? Also, please post pictures if you have any.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
dwwall: I'm not too sure that those door handles are painted white...

...reason being that it looks like other black trim pieces appear white, also, because of the way the sunlight is reflecting on it at that angle!! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You might be right, but I still think it would look much better if it matched the paint. Or possible better yet, chrome like the MDX. Oh well. I was hoping someone had successfully done it already. I would imagine it would be difficult to get paint to stick to the rough plastic handles, especially since that area gets a lot of wear and tear.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Color Matched Door Handles

I would be really interested in getting my handles done to match my paint...would be even more interested in getting both the door handles and roof rails color matched.

The Pilot in the picture looks like it is covered by that "shrink wrap" advertising material. I wonder if that would work and be cost efficient if made available for the door handles and roof rails. Interesting?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts