Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the lowest you have seen your temp guage display???

Mine has been 0 degrees F thus far...

·
Registered
423 Posts
25 degrees that's cold for me!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I've only witnessed mine at 3 degrees F.

:eek:

I guess I'll wait a few days for that car wash!!!:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
7 degrees.

I used to prefer winters over summer, but after the last 15 days of depressing weather where we have not had the thermometer hit 30, I have to think again. I feel bad for MG Pilot and others who live further north of me in the midwest or northeast

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
-24 Celsius, which converts to -11 Fahrenheit. But, with the windchill factor, about -32C. And that's during the daytime! It's supposed to go down to -33C tonight (-27F), but I really don't want to find out if my Pilot can read that low.

Anyone know what the lowest and the highest temperature the temp gauge on the Pilot is capable of reading? I'm interested to know now.

Oh, BTW, for those of you complaining about your cold and miserable weather; why do you mock me so??

·
Registered
166 Posts
Currently my Pilot's highest temperature reading has been 38 degrees. Earlier today it was 12.

·
Registered
385 Posts
-8F the other morning on mrsdavemac's 5am commute

·
Registered
725 Posts
My Lowest Temp

2-degrees above zero in the Colorado mountains during our road trip to Las Vegas during Christmas time.

that's the coldest it's been in Colorado which has been anything but "winter-like" this year.

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
900 Posts
RipRocK said:
-24 Celsius, which converts to -11 Fahrenheit. But, with the windchill factor, about -32C. And that's during the daytime! It's supposed to go down to -33C tonight (-27F), but I really don't want to find out if my Pilot can read that low.

Anyone know what the lowest and the highest temperature the temp gauge on the Pilot is capable of reading? I'm interested to know now.

Oh, BTW, for those of you complaining about your cold and miserable weather; why do you mock me so??
Well at least you have heated seats.
You deserve them!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
havasu said:

Well at least you have heated seats.
You deserve them!
LOL. Actually, my wife and I passed on leather precisely because of the bone chilling temperatures we get here. Sometimes these low temperatures continue for a week or two. If there was heating available for fabric seats, we would've taken it in a heartbeat.

We do however, have heated sideview mirrors :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Cold here to but only seen -6 so far... We are having a NO snow and warm winter this year.. Very strange for our area. Something is going on up here.. I have never seen it this warm??

Usually it is what RipRock describes, around -10 to -20 depending..

Big wind storm up here today!! It actually bent flag poles! I work for Save-On-Foods, and the all three flag polls are bent toward the building. Wish I took a picture!

Like I said, weird stuff happening weather wise

rob

·
Registered
56 Posts
I saw mine go down to 9 degrees last night. I'd really like a 7 or 8 in front of that, though. :2:

·
Registered
138 Posts
WannaPilot said:
I saw mine go down to 9 degrees last night. I'd really like a 7 or 8 in front of that, though. :2:
Wait for a 5 (mths) ! :D
- Frozen Pilot from New "Cold" Jersey !

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Ummm...the temp guage read -30C (-26.5F) this morning as I was drining to work. Someone put me out of my misery!!!:3:

·
Registered
56 Posts
The Alberta figures are astonishing!

I got as low as 2 deg. F on a ride when I reached Binghamton last Friday night. It's been registering no higher than 15 for about two weeks now. Or at least it feels like it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
brooklynpilot said:
ehhh....makes our NYC temps of 10-15 seem like Hawaii compared to you guys!

:D
Yep.. especially when I woke to up to a whopping 1 degree this morning! BRRRR! :(

1 - 20 of 38 Posts