Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Cold Air Intake

21463 Views 21 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Kibble Racing
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this Forum, so hello. I've been looking all over for answers on Cold Air Intakes for my 2007 Honda Pilot (2WD). Does anyone know why there aren't any, or if we can adapt the intake that goes on the Ridgeline to the pilot without problems? :confused:
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
The "independent" tests show exactly predictable results - better "cleaning" - less air gets through. Look at the first graph, and at the last - same filters, same order. Better filter filters a dust - less air is getting through. As we discussed, to get better performance, you have to get more air. So, with "cleanest" filter your engine will get very clean air, but it will "starve for air". In opposite, if you get "high performance filter", you will get more air by sacrificing an air quality.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this Forum, so hello. I've been looking all over for answers on Cold Air Intakes for my 2007 Honda Pilot (2WD). Does anyone know why there aren't any, or if we can adapt the intake that goes on the Ridgeline to the pilot without problems? :confused:
You can get a CAI anywhere for anything all auto part stores sell them they are easy to install and a fairly cheap upgrade you could go to Amazon ebay google card.com all of these web sites sell them aswell I hope that helps

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.