Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EX-L AWD, 265-60-18 Defender LTX M/S
654 Posts
I've got about 26k in 27 months and 60% left on oil with B237 showing. I guess I forgot to tell it that there have been at least 4 D&F on tranny, new tranny filter, transfer fluid and 2 rear diff D&F. Also already changed the air and cabin filters.

I'll keep the factory time frames on MM and reset accordingly but change on my schedule more often. It keeps me happier and less weight to carry around in my wallet pulling pants low to expose NG's future shop rags. I'll need to do the brake fluid then at some point. I wonder what dealer charges for that service?

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,420 Posts
I do brake fluid when brake pads need changing, regardless of what the MM says. I've never had a problem.

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
643 Posts
I've got about 26k in 27 months and 60% left on oil with B237 showing. I guess I forgot to tell it that there have been at least 4 D&F on tranny, new tranny filter, transfer fluid and 2 rear diff D&F. Also already changed the air and cabin filters.

I'll keep the factory time frames on MM and reset accordingly but change on my schedule more often. It keeps me happier and less weight to carry around in my wallet pulling pants low to expose NG's future shop rags. I'll need to do the brake fluid then at some point. I wonder what dealer charges for that service?
I think it's between 100-130.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts