Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres anyone knows how to fix clunking noise on front wheels when start up the car, turn left and back up, because I already check the ball joint, sway bar, and tie rod end they are still intact and solid, no play on it. 2016 pilot and i have 100km already

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’m at 90k on my 2016 exl and I have the same noise. I have not had honda look at it but I did have another mechanic check it out and he couldn’t find anything.

Everything in the front end is tight.

Sorry, I know this doesn’t answer your question. If I do find out anything I will post it.

Theres anyone knows how to fix clunking noise on front wheels when start up the car, turn left and back up, because I already check the ball joint, sway bar, and tie rod end they are still intact and solid, no play on it. 2016 pilot and i have 100km already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m at 90k on my 2016 exl and I have the same noise. I have not had honda look at it but I did have another mechanic check it out and he couldn’t find anything.

Sorry, I know this doesn’t answer your question. If I do find out anything I will post it.

Did they try to check the wheel bearing strut or mount strut?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did they try to check the wheel bearing strut or mount strut?
Yes checked everything including motor mounts.

As the original poster mentioned. It’s only when I go in reverse.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks Ddx77

·
Registered
28 Posts
You are welcome. But like I said not sure how much help I’ve been.

Bringing it to Honda is really what I need to do. I just hate to pay for troubleshooting.

My wife actually uses the car, I just have it maintained for her. I had Honda do the 90k maintenance last weekend. Although I’ve driven it, I didn’t think of checking for the noise afterwards. In hopes maybe something they did helped it?

Maybe just wishful thinking. I’ll check for the noise this weekend.

Drew

Thanks Ddx77

1 - 7 of 7 Posts