Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a good product to clean cloth seats without leaving a water type stain? 2011 Pilot EX.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,849 Posts
Try Meguiar's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner. I have heard good things about CarGuys Super Cleaner, but as my last few vehicles have had leather I have not had a chance to try it.

·
Registered
11,369 Posts
We use this Bissell cleaning solution with our portable carpet cleaner. It's never caused any fading on our furniture or cloth car seats. The back of the bottle does say "For upholstery, use on manufacturer's code "WS" or "W" only." What ever that means, but this stuff works. After using it, I spray on fresh water as a rinse and draw it out with the machine.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts
On the floor mats I have used Resolve foam carpet cleaner with good results. I can’t recall if I have tried it on the cloth seats though.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,849 Posts
On the floor mats I have used Resolve foam carpet cleaner with good results. I can’t recall if I have tried it on the cloth seats though.
For removable mats or for installed carpet?

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts
Mainly for the carpeted floor mats, but on occasion the carpet under the edges of the floor mats. Just have to use a minimal amount so it doesn’t soak in, then wipe it up really good with a slightly damp towel, followed by a dry towel, then open up all the windows so the carpet can dry out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts