Votes: 18 46.2%
  • no

Votes: 21 53.8%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the thread about the slow clock that started back in November. I know I have the problem and I also know of another Pilot owner that has the same problem. I bet there are more out there so how about a poll.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I have had to reset my clock once which lost about 1-2 minutes, I will monitor it for the next month or so to see if it is consistent or slow..

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
IIRC, around April 6, 2003 at about 2:00am, the clock in my Pilot suddenly fell behind by an hour... :werd:

:jester: :22: :15:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
kemosabe said:
IIRC, around April 6, 2003 at about 2:00am, the clock in my Pilot suddenly fell behind by an hour... :werd:

:jester: :22: :15:
Don't worry about it. It'll be OK in about two months (precisely @ 2:00 AM, October 26).

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
krygny said:

Don't worry about it. It'll be OK in about two months (precisely @ 2:00 AM, October 26).
Is that ET??? Will it work as well for Mountain Time???? Do I need to be awake to make sure it happens? Do trees make a noise when they fall if no one is there?

:eek: :2: :) :D ;) :rolleyes: :confused: :8: :jester:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
colorider said:

Is that ET??? Will it work as well for Mountain Time???? Do I need to be awake to make sure it happens? Do trees make a noise when they fall if no one is there?

:eek: :2: :) :D ;) :rolleyes: :confused: :8: :jester:
All valid questions. But, what I really want to know, ...

What exactly are the bejeezers, and how many do I have if they've never been scared out of me?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
krygny said:

All valid questions. But, what I really want to know, ...

What exactly are the bejeezers, and how many do I have if they've never been scared out of me?
It would also be good to know it they can be purchased locally or on-line. I have lost a few over the years and would like to replace them "just in case".

:)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
accurate after 6 months....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts