Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a 2017 Pilot. Anyone else feel like the climate fan on the lowest setting is too loud and blows too hard? If I'm sitting parked or idling in my vehicle, it's like I can't get the climate dialed in and I just really think the lowest fan setting is equivalent to a couple notches up on other vehicles. It's kind of annoying. That and there is a squeek coming from the fan on the passenger side which I guess is there for good

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like your rear blower is on high when the front is low......You can hit the " RR Settings " button which brings up the rear settings - turn the blower down. Alternatively you can hit the "sync" button which controls both blowers and settings. Hope this helps.

As for the squeaky fan motor, I have that too only at low speeds. Taking the truck in for service Dec 14th for B1 and mentioned the blower motor and the squeak from the rear seats. Either my hearing is good, or I'm not old enough to tune out the noises!

I have the extended warranty and I'll let you know when the replace the blower motor. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts