Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does any one know the location of the climate control relay on a 2016 honda pilot touring?
It controls the auto start stop the front and rear climate controls dashboards and the rear view mirror dimmer. I've switched every relay under the hood both panels and tested every fuse under the hood and in the cabin driver side none are blown!!! I've tried auto zone advanced auto and o'riley . No one seems to know the location of this relay. I'm starting to think it may be behind the dash. As I've looked every where else!
I still have a warranty from honda but I'm not looking forward to going in and trying to get them to honor it if I can fix it myself I much rather would. But i also dont wanna tear apart my dashboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I don't know but perhaps this will help you

Much of the factory service manual information posted by a fellow member, Anekin007.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know but perhaps this will help you

Much of the factory service manual information posted by a fellow member, Anekin007.

Thanks but it was no avail!
I spent 4 hours tonight and 3 hours last night! Time to take it to the dealership.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where did you find reference to it? From what I can tell from the schematics, there is no relay that controls or interacts with all the systems you mentioned.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was able to get the auto start stop to reset by unhooking the battery. But I still have no power to Mirrors climate control or heated seats there has to be a relay that goes to these fuses as none of them are showing a current. But the fuse are not blown

·
Registered
66 Posts
Power to the heated seats comes through a 10A fuse in the underhood auxiliary fuse box, marked B10. It then goes to the IG2 relay in the underdash fuse box and then through a 7.5A fuse in that same box marked C23.

If those two fuses are good, and you can't find the IG2 relay, then it may be that the relay is integral to the underdash fuse bos and is not replaceable. If so, then it's good you have warrranty left.

I had a Civic with a built-in relay in the underdash fuse box, and the whole box had to be replaced (not under warranty) to resolve an immobilizer issue.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts