Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,190 Posts
Couldn't contain my OCD and I went ahead and ordered the same for my daughter's 2007. :)

I did find the exact same on Amazon.ca but true to form the Canadian version of the site is either way more expensive or an identical item is simply not available, this time the latter, as if there were no postal service between the two countries, fer cryin' out loud.

Jeff - who has so much money siphoned off hard-working Americans that he doesn't give a flying rat about the Canadian market - said:
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L
314 Posts
Couldn't contain my OCD and I went ahead and ordered the same for my daughter's 2007. :)

I did find the exact same on Amazon.ca but true to form the Canadian version of the site is either way more expensive or an identical item is simply not available, this time the latter, as if there were no postal service between the two countries, fer cryin' out loud. View attachment 141927

Looks like you'll have to resort to some google-fu.

Do you got a Grainger nearby? 10 Pack for $12.79 Canadian - LUMAPRO MINIATURE LAMP,7219,0.7W,T1,12V,PK1 - Miniature Lamps and Bulbs - WWG2FMX4 | 2FMX4 - Grainger, Canada

Otherwise, this place appears to ship to Canada, but still would be something like $20 USD with shipping (not including any hidden taxes/tariffs): 7219 Minature 12V .06A 60mA T-1 Wire Terminal Leads Light Bulb, Replacement Lamp

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
Thanks for the google-fuing. Actually, I went ahead and ordered from your previous link to Amazon.com.

Item(s) Subtotal:​
$5.99​
Shipping & Handling:​
$6.77​
-----​
Total before tax:​
$12.76​
Estimated tax to be collected:​
$0.00​
-----​
Grand Total:
$12.76

Not too bad, even after the exchange rate to Canadian rubles. :D

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
5 Posts
So, I feel like I May be beating a dead horse, but I read through and didn't see the sizes. I too have the dead HVAC lights in my '08, and I'm looking to try the NEOx LED replacements. The six small bulbs are 3mm, but what are the three bigger bulbs? Not sure if they're 4mm or 5mm, and I'd rather not assume... Thanks!

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L
314 Posts
So, I feel like I May be beating a dead horse, but I read through and didn't see the sizes. I too have the dead HVAC lights in my '08, and I'm looking to try the NEOx LED replacements. The six small bulbs are 3mm, but what are the three bigger bulbs? Not sure if they're 4mm or 5mm, and I'd rather not assume... Thanks!
The 08s HVAC only uses the 3mm neo wedges. The older ones also had (two from my understanding) 4mm as well for the main display.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I lost track of what's needed to replace 2005 Pilot consil lights.
To the poster(s) asking why bother ... this will be a handme down to a teenager. Cheaper insurance and need to be safe.

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
I lost track of what's needed to replace 2005 Pilot consil lights.
To the poster(s) asking why bother ... this will be a handme down to a teenager. Cheaper insurance and need to be safe.
These ought to do. They're essentially what I got for my 2006.

Good thing I did, too because, drats, I just notice 3 or 4 or them have recently gone out. It should get up into the teens next week, so I'll be basking in the tropical sun doing them, relatively speaking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I just purchased a high mileage Pilot with burnt out bulbs and thought that I would add that I used drop in replacement bulbs made by Doorman that you can get lots of places. They are not as cheap as the individual bulbs but I paid $15 for 5 bulbs that were at my door in 48 hours and I installed 6 of them in about 15 minutes beginning to end. To find them you can search for:

Dorman 639-026 Multi Purpose Light Bulb, 5 Pack

181 - 189 of 189 Posts