Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I have seen a thread about this before but can't find it using the search function.

About two weeks ago I started to hear a clicking noise coming from the front passenger side. I think it is coming from the dash. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what was the fix. It would be nice to be able to direct the dealer into fixing it first time...

thanks

Alan

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I had the ticking noise from the dash, and the dealer performed the TSB to remove the weld burrs from the shock towers.
The TSB is number 02-045, dated OCT 02, Body/Suspension - Creaking/Ticking Noises.

It was for a specific VIN range, but others have reported that they had the problem, the dealer duplicated it, and did the fix even though they had a higher VIN number. Good luck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had the clicking noise on my 07 EXL and to make a long story short it was due to improperly torqued steering column bolts and dash mounting bolts.
The dealer I took it to contacted Honda America and spoke with their tech support people to help find the problem.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts