Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
5,795 Posts
What is the "IT" that you are referring to?
I would assume he/she is referring to the seats... I know the Gen 1 and Gen 2 Pilots both have Honda's famous/infamous vinyl coated leather (think Mercedes MB Tex that looks perfect in 30 year old cars), meaning conditioners like Aerospace 303 and other dashboard/plastic trim conditioners are best to use. I don't know if the Gen 3 Pilots have uncoated leather like luxury vehicles have moved to as upgrades.

· Premium Member
4,274 Posts
Are the seat covers - “it” - in my Touring real leather? I think that was pretty easy to discern but you chose to castigate in your moderator role.

Cintocrunch got it.

And the conclusion is...
Unclench your butt cheeks for a second if you can, the question I asked was a legitimate one. The seating surface of your seats are leather whereas the sides and backs are not.

· Registered
37 Posts
The interior panels that are “leather” I assume are the vinyl coated pressed leather pieces that don’t (or do?) absorb genuine hide conditioners.

I’ve come from a GMC Sierra and the leather seat didn’t even warrant the trouble of me putting the word in quotation marks...

· Registered
23 Posts
Highly recommend Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and Conditioner:

In addition to this brush:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.