Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening.

Our son involuntarily made our first big family memory in our new Pilot tonight.

While driving around after church tonight, our 4yr old son gave me about 4 nanoseconds of warning that his tummy hurt and he had to throw up. Sorry, it's the truth.

He's fine now, which is good.

Now the cleanup. I've gotten the worst of it cleaned up and am treating the carpet. However, I suppose that some of the residue made it's way through the perforations in the leather and is sitting in the middle space between the leather and the foam in the seat. Any suggestions on how to get that out, if possible.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
89 Posts
vellinga sorry to hear about the unfortunate mess :( That is a tough one. I don't know how to clean those perforated seats, but maybe you could try to absorb whats left. My cat used to throw-up constantly and I found toilet paper worked well. I could get the last remains of the substance up from the carpet with just some super absorbent toilet paper (charmin). I'd use a lot of tp and keep pressing the roll onto the spot, unroll until new clean tp and keep repeating until the toilet paper came up clean when I pressed it onto the stained area. Sorry, I can't think of anything else. Good luck and glad to hear your darling son is okay:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts