Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a source for some very nice chrome license plate frames. Check 'em out at www.gunthergifts.com..

Mine are on order. A bit pricey at fifty bucks a pair (includes shipping!), but I haven't seen any nicer.

ammdaddy

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I cut and paste the h-p.org sticker and stuck it on my chrome license plate. Since the stickers only come on gold or silver, it is very difficult to see over the chrome. So I put the sticker on a black polycarbonate and stuck that to the chrome frame. If you want to do the same. let me know. I'll send you the black polycarbonate precut with adhesive on one side. Just need to know the width and length.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
I cut and paste the h-p.org sticker and stuck it on my chrome license plate. Since the stickers only come on gold or silver, it is very difficult to see over the chrome. So I put the sticker on a black polycarbonate and stuck that to the chrome frame. If you want to do the same. let me know. I'll send you the black polycarbonate precut with adhesive on one side. Just need to know the width and length.
Where did you purchase the plate frame? Did you also make the sticker for the "Member" part at the top?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts