Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our Pilot for a year now and love it. One thing I think the vehicle needs is a chrome grill. I feel the front is rather bland looking. It needs more of a presence as it comes down the road. Does anyone of know of such an accessory. It could be made with the same technology as the wood interior trim kits from Honda and others. The kit would cover the flat black ring and the cross bars.

steve

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
enroff said:
We have had our Pilot for a year now and love it. One thing I think the vehicle needs is a chrome grill.
:claphead: A man after my own heart! More chrome is so desperately needed in this monochromatic (no pun intended) bumper world. Remember when cars had real style! :bling: Classic tastes in automobiles is so hard to find these days! More chrome ... More chrome ... :awais:

You do have chrome bumper garnish, don't you? I know it's expensive, but you have to do your part. It's really a moral imperative for anyone that has these higher sensibilities.

Oh, and welcome to the site! It's a great place (although not enough people realize the importance of chrome, but don't tell anyone I said that).

OK, everyone, show us your chrome!

:needpics:

·
Registered
252 Posts
kemosabe said:
This one was a proposed concept by one of the members, along with this one, too!! :D
#57170 gets my vote. It think it "blends" will the Pilot's as well as Honda's classic styling cues. #56827 you see too often on modified trucks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Plastic can be chrome plated, right? Why not have the original grill insert chrome plated, I think that would look cool. Just a thought, it only lists for $105 for the EX. You could buy one & have it plated then switch them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts