Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My revised design for the grill aceents are tested and complete. So If I can get at least 10 members committed to buy, at $17.50, I will offer free shipping/handling until 7-15-2004

These will go on ebay today for a BUY IT NOW price of $19.99 with $5 applicable s/h.

Made from a flexible molding with a good chrome look finish. Installation is very easy (instructions included with shipping) and 3M backed. I have had these on for a week now. High heat, car washes, etc... still look as good as the day I installed them.

I send a set to drm1111 as a test. Please PM him or post for his feedback.

Here's a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
count me in!

Ratso,

Thanks for the fix on the door handle accents. They look great!

Curt

·
Registered
399 Posts
Guys these really do look great. Kinda makes the dull grill stand out more. Just enough chrome but not to much if you know what I mean. I love em!! :1:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Ratso, you can count me in too. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Pilotmom's in

That looks nice! I've always wished for more chrome in the grille. Count me in too.

·
Registered
481 Posts
may be interested, but what exactly is it made from...? and does it wrap around the exsiting cross bars...?

can you get some better pics...?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I would like a set as well.

Send me your info and I will Paypal

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what's it made from?

Diesel said:
may be interested, but what exactly is it made from...? and does it wrap around the exsiting cross bars...?

can you get some better pics...?
Well, it's a rubberized material with a flexible chrome finish. Very shiney. Seems very durable.

It is applied to the surface of the crossbars and does not wrap around them.

·
Registered
307 Posts
put me down for a set. thanks:2: :4:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
only 8 so far

c'mon folks. ebayers are already paying 19.99 plus 5 s/h.

just two more and the group buy is on.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Re: only 8 so far

Ratso said:
c'mon folks. ebayers are already paying 19.99 plus 5 s/h.

just two more and the group buy is on.
Make that one more.... sign me up!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Yeah, I'm in too, Mr. Ratso. Hopefully, these can arrive before we take off on our vacation the 22nd, wink, wink, nudge, nudge :D

Just kidding. Just send them whenever you can. And thanks again for the group buy for us in here. I'll go dig up your PayPal info in the door handle accents thread and I'll send over the money right away.

Speaking of which, just wanted to confirm if you sent out the revised/tapered door accents? I was one of the people who bought your first version. Thanks!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ratso,
If my count is correct it looks like the group buy is on. Please post your payment info so we can get the money to you.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts