Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. This morning I went to activate the child safety locks on the passenger doors (my 5 year old thought it would be cute to open the door while in motion). I went to the passenger door on the driver's side and flipped it to the locking position. When I went to the other side, I couldn't find the lock. Does this door not have one? How could it not? Every car I have owned has had those locks on both sides. I didn't check the manual though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,580 Posts
According to the manual, both of the rear doors have the lock. Haven't physically checked mine yet, but I will.

See page 87
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
I am 99.9999% sure mine has on both side.Will check in the evening.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
ramirami said:
I am 99.9999% sure mine has on both side.Will check in the evening.
Not sure if ramirami had a chance to look - what with all the excitement of the "The Poll"!!! :)

But I just looked at mine and there is indeed a Safety Lock on each of the rear doors.

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Mine has locks on both doors as well (build date in April).

--Bret
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
Mine had both side of the rear door
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
colorider said:


Not sure if ramirami had a chance to look - what with all the excitement of the "The Poll"!!! :)

But I just looked at mine and there is indeed a Safety Lock on each of the rear doors.

:cool:
I did look....its on both sides. Its wierd that Alexandra242628 has it only on one side...:3:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Duh, yes, I'm sure. :D I keep forgetting to look again but I think I might have been looking at the inside door frame instead of on the door. I'll look at lunch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
Alexandra242628 said:
Duh, yes, I'm sure. :D I keep forgetting to look again but I think I might have been looking at the inside door frame instead of on the door. I'll look at lunch.

and remember to look at it before you get to the "ganja":2: :2:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top