Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I could be the first one to start the pet side. Besides the two cat's (anybody know why we name them if they don't respond to the calls?) and a 45lbs Lab mix, we added the 2 lbs Chihuahua named Gunny. I am not sure why I let my wife get another pet in the house, but it was better then another kid! Nothing wrong with kids, but dogs don't require diapers and degrees!

For those who would like to see the new addition, I will borrow the digital camera and see if I can take a few shots of her in the Pilot.

·
Registered
919 Posts
g128620 said:
Is that a maine coon cat?
Either that, or it's Garfield!

We have a 9 month old Tonkinese cat. A Tonkinese was bred as a cross between a Siamese and a Burmese. They are different in that they pretty much act like a dog. Ours plays fetch, follows you around the house, etc.

Chris

·
Registered
116 Posts
g128620 said:
Is that a maine coon cat?
Negatory. Plain vanilla domestic short hair. He had a cat carrier that he outgrew. My mom bought him a dog carrier with the caveat that "If he outgrows this one, we're selling him to the circus" :D

Below some Felix pictures for your enjoyment.

- Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Above is of course what he does best: Eat. Below is his favorite passtime: Lay around and be patted.

Before I get the PETA folks on my case, he's been on special veterenary diet food for years (which cost a bundle with no result). At least he's stable and not gaining anymore. Yes, we feed according to the directions :)

- Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hahahahaha!:p :D We have a female chihuahua named Noki. In addition to her, we have two Siberian Huskies named Primo (male) and Prima (female). Here are some pics!

Noki the Chihuahua!

Primo (left) and Prima!

Noki was named after Nokia. As I work in the wireless industry, it's a common name in my everyday environment. As for Primo and Prima, they were the first dogs when my wife and I got married.:) So we named them as so. Noki is the second chihuahua I've owned. They are quite the pet.:p ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
We have a dog named Princess Chloe. Chloe is a lhasa apso and she is 2 yrs. 10 mos. She has her own Web site at http://www.geocities.com/cscharlin

We have a seat belt (or harness) for her to ride in the PILOT. I still hold on to her since I don't want her to scratch the dash (as she did in my husband's new truck).

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts