Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Aurora/Naperville

Where did y'all purchase yours?. How was your experience?. Just curious.

I purchased mine at Valley Honda. The salesmen were good, but the finance manager was a liar.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sagebrush Pearl EXL here- In Gurnee

I actually purchased out of state up in Wisconsin. There wasnt a dealer in the Northern Burbs who could deliver a Sagebrush in August. I ended up buying at Frank Gentile Honda in Racine. I would rate the whole experience about average.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Wauconda

Way out in Wauconda.
Purchased in Delaware. (Excelent experiance, but it is a friend)
Serviced at Pauly (So far good)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Evergreen Pearl in Rockford..........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Spartanman said:
Aurora/Naperville

Where did y'all purchase yours?. How was your experience?. Just curious.

I purchased mine at Valley Honda. The salesmen were good, but the finance manager was a liar.
I bought mine at Valley also. The transaction was ok. The finance guy tried to rip me off with higher interest rate but I walked in prepared. I had a pre-approved finance check from People-First, an online finance outlet. He actually gave me lower rate than People-First so I went with him.

Did you get any break on price at all?

JoeCool

·
Registered
166 Posts
Way out in Mundelein.
Purchased at Rosen. (NOT a good experience)
No service yet, but have had my Accord serviced at Pauly (Generally good experiences)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Live out in the far NW Suburbs.....in Fox River Grove, on Rt. 14 between Barrington and Cary.

Work in Lincolnshire.

Bought the Pilot at Motor Werks in Barrington.
Good buying experience.

Haven't gone in for service yet....too new, but am planning on going in for a free wash on Saturday. Gotta get the salt off of the black Pilot.

Rob

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm in Lindenhurst, about 10 minutes NW of Gurnee. Silver EX.

I went to Rosen first, but they told me that if I wanted to buy a Pilot I'd have to do it without a test drive. They also told me that they had checked around and no Honda dealers in the area had one to drive. I called Pauly and they said, "Sure we've got one for you to drive. Come on down!" Went to Pauly for the test drive and went back to Pauly for the purchase even though Rosen is 5 minutes from my house.

For my first service I called around as well. Pauly said "When do you want to bring it in?" Rosen said "We can't get you in until the week after next".

I don't think I'll even bother calling Rosen anymore.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
starlight silver EXL-RES in Arlington Heights

hey neonlight so you are the silver pilot I had being eyeing till
I got mine in 02/08/03 :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
another Chicago pilot here.

Silver EXL-RES. Bought at Contryside's Conntinental Honda. Very happy with their sales and service. Too bad is a long hike from NW burbs where I live.

Perhaps a get together is in order as the weather gets better?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm in Niles, but purchased the vehicle down South at Planet Honda, (pretty good buying experience).

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
welcome all you chicago silvers.....see you on the kennedy:2:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Holy $hit. I gotta return my silver pilot.

Too many silvers here in Chicago area

1 - 20 of 102 Posts