Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
where did you get these pictures from...
:6: :6: :6:

·
Registered
192 Posts
That is the color I should have gotten.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Chassis

robrecht said:

I don't think it will get very good crash test and rollover ratings from NHTSA, but you won't have to wax it!

fuel economy will be good though...:2: :2: :2:

body can be a dealer installed option :2: :2:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ramirami said:
where did you get these pictures from...
:6: :6: :6:
I was in the process of installing some accessories as a do-it-yourself project and went overboard taking things off my Sandstone... :bsflag: :runaway:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kemosabe said:

I was in the process of installing some accessories as a do-it-yourself project and went overboard taking things off my Sandstone... :bsflag: :runaway:

ramirami --> :9: :runaway: <-- kemo

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anyone wants the full-size image, PM me with your e-mail address (the e-mail utility here on honda-pilot.org doesn't allow file attachments) and I will send all 10 to you... BEWARE: Each image is about 1.5 to 2.3 megabytes so it'll be well over 10MB (hope you have broadband and NOT dial-up service).

I had to reduce the image size and quality in order to post them here and meet the 200,000 byte maximum limitation of this site...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ahhhh... finally, clear body panels to go with my clear air deflector :D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Wow, kemosabe, unbelievable pics!!! Thanks, man!!! I guess it'd be kinda hard to ride around commando in one of those things :2:

Now, I have a question for you guys. Is "chassis" and "frame" of a car one and the same? Are they interchangeable terms or would the frame be attached to the chassis, forming the skeleton of a car?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts