Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I picked up a 2013 pilot touring and the turn signal in the driver side view mirror stopped working so I'm assuming the light bulb needs changing. Looking through the user manual it states to take it to a honda deal to have inspected and replace. I'm fairly mechanically inclided, but I haven't figured out a way of how to replace the light bulb without removing the mirror from the car. Does anyone have any tips or trick on how this can be done? Thanks,

SB

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Hello everyone, I picked up a 2013 pilot touring and the turn signal in the driver side view mirror stopped working so I'm assuming the light bulb needs changing. Looking through the user manual it states to take it to a honda deal to have inspected and replace. I'm fairly mechanically inclided, but I haven't figured out a way of how to replace the light bulb without removing the mirror from the car. Does anyone have any tips or trick on how this can be done? Thanks,

SB
Thought those are LED ..you may want to check the fuse first

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply, would both mirrors be on the same fuse or would they have seperate fuses? The passenger side turn signal in the mirror is working.
I'l be darn ..it's a bulb in there ... Here is the diagram on how to replace it

Reactions: jycb3943

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
unfortunately Honda stopped Haynes after the Gen 1 series .. if you look around I think there may be a "copy" in the forums of the service manual.

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Reactions: Farnsrocket
1 - 8 of 8 Posts