Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 pilot touring. My Centre speaker has started rattling when I go over bumps or play loud music. I took it into a Honda dealership today and the tech took a look. They swapped the speaker with a new speaker and the rattle is still there. You hear it particularly when you hit the back/windshield right/passenger side. They showed me a new Pilot and it had a similar rattle so they tell me there’s not much they can do. Anybody else experiencing this? I don’t recall this rattle when I first got the pilot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The center speaker grill rattles on my 2018 Elite. I don’t think it is the speaker and it doesn’t always do it. You can gently put pressure on the center of the speaker grill and it stops.

I haven’t decided if I’ll mention it to the dealer yet. I found others complaining about the same issue so it may be pretty common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
I had this on my 16 when I first got it. I think they applied some foam between the grill and the dash. the noise hasn't returned back since then. You can probably pull it up with your fingers and put felt underneath it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts