Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has the instructions/exploded view of the center console for the Pilot? I remeber seeing something like this in a thread before, but I can't seem to re-find it.:(

Dealer just replaced my console lid, and it is crooked.
I'd like to take a crack at re-aligning it myself and save myself a trip back.

Thanks much!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
slider71 said:
Anyone has the instructions/exploded view of the center console for the Pilot? I remeber seeing something like this in a thread before, but I can't seem to re-find it.:(

Dealer just replaced my console lid, and it is crooked.
I'd like to take a crack at re-aligning it myself and save myself a trip back.

Thanks much!
Maybe this will help. You can also fnd all the diagrams you need online @ Majestic Honda

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool!

Thanks!
:D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Center Console Diagram

SteveLuman said:

Maybe this will help. You can also fnd all the diagrams you need online @ Majestic Honda
holy Sh&& thats a lot of parts...will have one thing left behind when you go to but it back togeather..:D :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Saved my butt...

Dude!! Thanks so much for the info! Man I was in big doo doo tonight where a gift card for tomorrow's party was stuck!

It was a freaking pain to reach behind the console and my arm is all jacked up with scratches. But it was well worth it...I got out the damn gift card! Taking the side panels out was definitely the way to go rather than removing the entire console. Very smart.

Anyway, thanks for the info!
:2:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
dr427 said:
How come the removal links don't work anymore?

Takes you to ads now???
Take the - out of honda-pilot.org and the link will work. Admin didn't renew the h-p.org domain when the renewal came up, and this is the first time anything's not worked, from my recollection. This link, without the dash, should work.

·
Registered
170 Posts
dr427 said:
How come the removal links don't work anymore?

Takes you to ads now???
take the '-' out of honda-pilot.org (to hondapilot.org) in the URL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts