Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have had my Pilot for 3 days now, and I have almost ripped my elbow off twice. I have a 9 month old, and I turn around often to check on him in his carseat. While doing so, the backside of the center armrest is plastic, and is very sharp. Has anyone else experienced this? Or I was just wondering if my armrest was just sunck down too far? Please let me know.
Again, I am talking about the front center armrest, and where my leather ends, there is a small vertical lip of plastic above the rear air condition. Looking for feedback.

Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
Noticed the same thing. I plan to carefully round that edge over with either a small scraper or abrasive device. FWIW the 2000 Durango I drive at work has the same problem.

Al

·
Registered
310 Posts
I've noticed the same problem. There was another thread about 2-3 weeks ago where this was mentioned. Seems like I recall the author saying he filed the edge down. Let me know what you do and how well it comes out.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just picked ours up tonight. I checked exactly that, having read your post, and did NOT have a sharp edge on ours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts