Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get a feel for how many people would be interested in an HID Group Buy. I have a reputable contact that sells HID KITS and is willing to give us a group discount depending on how many people we get for the group buy. These are going to be the CATZ HID KIT, a high quality product and one of the best HID KITS out on the market. For more information on the product and description please go to www.visualdynamics.ca. I am going to try and get a group buy for the Aqua White 5500K H4, (both Low/high beam). Of course the price listed is not the price that we will be paying. Depending on how many people respond, the kit could cost around 600 to 650. Once I have a true count of seriuos buyers, I can let everyone know how much it will cost. Thanks.

Edit: If you don't want to post and would instead like to email me and let me know you are interested, email me at:

[email protected]

·
Registered
191 Posts
I might be interested (if I can convince the wife :rolleyes: ), but I was wondering about the installation...
Is this a DIY install or would we need to get a pro to put these in?
Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The system is completely plug and play and will not need any specialty shop to install the system and you will not need to do any splicing of wires or anything. It should take you no longer than 20 min to put it in. For more information on the product you can go to www.visualdynamics.ca and go under Resources, CATZ Difference and it will show all the components used in the system.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks for the info, EpicPilot.

Now all I have to do is convince the wife!! :21:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha...good luck...tell her it's worth the investment and that she will be able to see the road ten times better for safer driving!!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Are these legal in the US?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, these are legal in the US. I have a set on my other car. Also, a lot of these cars come stock with the HID system, such as the S2000, TL, CL

·
Registered
747 Posts
EpicPilot said:
Hahaha...good luck...tell her it's worth the investment and that she will be able to see the road ten times better for safer driving!!!!!
And her answer maybe: I need these new pair of shoes. If I get them, it will be ten times safer for me to drive our car.....day and night. :13: :whip:

·
Registered
300 Posts
shutrbug said:
Are these legal in the US?
Well, as long as you not getting higher than 4300K, I had mine only 4250K still yellow, but doesn't hurt anyone eyes like 5000K - 8000K.
As you can see in the Pics when I took the picture, I was directly in front of the Pilot I still can see Honda Logo that mean I won't hurt an on coming eyes.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello i have a 2006 honda pilot,i had problems with the hid kit,which is an H11 kit. Everytime i install it,get it working,the passenger bulb goes out. I checked all connections,everything is good and in order. This problem happen 3 times.. If anyone can help me. please let me know. Thankyou!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
phillyd said:
what kind of price are we talking about...estimate?
This group buy was 3 years ago.

·
Registered
50 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts