Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so far I only have a few responses on these kits. Listed below I have the prices for the kits. I need a few more people in order to attain these prices. The price you see includes tax and shipping. If you are wondering about credability, I am working with Trevor Tan at www.visualdynamics.ca in organizing this group buy. Everything will be going through him, once things are complete. These kits will not disappoint. If you are still interested...please email me your Name, Honda-Pilot.org User name, how many kits you would like and what bulb temperature. I am giving all the piloteers here until August 15th to respond. That's one whole month!!!!!! If you have any questions, you can post or email me. Thanks a bunch.

[email protected]

Bulb Temperature Price
4300K $528
5500K $598
6000K $668

BTW - These are for the H4 Kits

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This groupbuy is now cancelled due to the overwhelming response of ZERO and because of this.....

A little bit of background. NHSTA/DOT has been trying to introduce new laws to regulate the sale of HID... well.. they just decided to BAN ALL HID KITS. They do not have a set regulation because HID does not use a filament.. therefore, no matter how accurate the HID kit is, it fails because of that ONE requirement. Well, DUH, HID has no filament, so it automatically fails.
After 8/15/2003, HID kits as you know it will never be sold again unless new laws are made. I'm sure there are all types of legal issues here,for one, this has all been done without anyone knowing. After 8/15/03, there will be a $5,000 fine PER DAY for vendors selling HID kits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts