Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Shelly. (Named her Shelly because she is SANDstone, and seaSHELLS are found in the sand.)

This first picture shows my son with the headphones on, "watching" (posing like he's watching) a DVD.

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shelly from the front:

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A side view:

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Inside from another angle:

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back view:

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
View of backseat with carbed and carseat. Carbed takes up 1.5 seats:

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
catbert said:
View of backseat with carbed and carseat. Carbed takes up 1.5 seats:
Great photos! I remember the carbed days too. I had all my kids use one as it was much easier to get them in and out than in a rear facing carseat.

Happy Piloting to you and "Shelly"!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Very nice pics, Catbert!

Sandstone was my first choice, but I had to change due to late availability. It's still my favorite!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Nice pictures, nice lawn. I'd send pictures of my Pilot but it's buried in snow!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scoobs said:
Nice pictures, nice lawn. I'd send pictures of my Pilot but it's buried in snow!
These were taken at my parents' farm in VA the day I bought the Pilot. My yard is not nearly as green as theirs!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Scoobs said:
Hey, you could be the first to post pictures of a Pilot in snow.
It will be a while for us!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
That was just my poor attempt at humour. While I'm looking forward to trying the Pilot in the snow I'm not looking forward to it that much. It was 84 degrees yesterday, and no snow in sight. Usually the trees have started to turn by this time of year but they are still green. Looks like it will be some time before we get our snow.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Really nice pics catbert! And the kids a cutie too! :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Thats what I was thinking too. Is it that time of the year already ?

I can't wait for November/December here in the Bay Area to go up to Tahoe in snow.

Scoobs said:
That was just my poor attempt at humour. While I'm looking forward to trying the Pilot in the snow I'm not looking forward to it that much. It was 84 degrees yesterday, and no snow in sight. Usually the trees have started to turn by this time of year but they are still green. Looks like it will be some time before we get our snow.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Scoobs said:
That was just my poor attempt at humour. .... Looks like it will be some time before we get our snow.
Well, I <i>thought</i> it was a bit early, but who knows,
we're looking for the second hurricane in two weeks to come through <i>Kentucky</i> soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts