Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey experts!
How much do y’all think should cat converter cost at a shop? 2011 EX-L with 187k miles FWIW.
Thank you!!?
Edit: I searched the topic but it was over this girl’s head.
Although I did change my PS fluid using the turkey baster and feeling like a boss for saving over $150. And changed filters (done before) and saved prob $100. That’s a month of manicures and I need one now ?
Edit again for typos

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
This is not paying for it all in one shot, but I got the RV6 cats and new Honda hardware (nuts bolts etc) all for less than 850. Installed myself and it's not difficult so a reasonable indy shop should be able to knock it out in a couple hours. Figure around 100ish an hour. Here is a link to the cats I got. Put them on a 200k miles.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Apples and Oranges but last year I had the error codes for my cat convertor on a Honda Civic. Dealer quoted me $3300 for OEM and labor but I ended up having a repair shop change it out with a generic for $1300.

·
Registered
11 Posts
In the link to RV6 performance, which cats and other parts do I need to buy? The shop I took my 2011 to gave me an estimate of $2750 to replace all 3. That’s just ridiculous and out of my budget.
Thanks for the help y‘all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts