Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of posts about cargo liners and trays but I haven't found anything about liners for the well below the tray. I've seen adds for well dividers but still nothing to line the well itself. The well in our 2017 Touring came with a fabric liner on the bottom and within a month of purchasing the car my kid spilled a bunch of water back there soaking the fabric and it got moldy so I had to remove the fabric. I'm looking for a molded drop in liner for the well that will allow me to still use the lid to cover the well. Has anyone seen anything like this? Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My OEM cargo liner/ mat is a tri-fold design so as to allow you to fold it down to a size that fits within the well. Fully unfolded, it overs the full load floor and the third-row seat backs when lowered. Fully folded, it fits inside the well.

I don't know of any high-wall drop-in style for the well. Not to say there isn't one available; I just don't know of any. Weathertech sells one sized specifically for that lid, but only when it's in its highest position. It would likely need to be trimmed considerably to fit below.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
etmccaus - thanks for the reply. I'd like to get one of those folding liners, too, but I really want to be able to use the well with a liner because we use our third row a lot. Weird that there isn't one when people use the well for groceries and such and I see Ridgeline and Odyssey seem to have a high well plastic lining instead of fabric.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd suggest looking at a plastic "Entry Boot Tray/Mat". I have one in my Pilot, that covers the majority of that space and keeps the carpeted well clean. It's easy to take out and clean when necessary. Although I didn't get mine at Bed Bath Beyond, here's the SKU for an example of what I'm describing that can be found on their site: skuId : 10212839
Might be a good cheap option for you.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,174 Posts
Oh, one of those, like we put out boots on in the winter/snow?

·
Registered
425 Posts
I was thinking about that the other day when I heard some things sliding around. I have a roll of tool box liner I was thinking of cutting to fit. Ive used it on my dash in my work vehicles successfully.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
I see a lot of posts about cargo liners and trays but I haven't found anything about liners for the well below the tray. I've seen adds for well dividers but still nothing to line the well itself. The well in our 2017 Touring came with a fabric liner on the bottom and within a month of purchasing the car my kid spilled a bunch of water back there soaking the fabric and it got moldy so I had to remove the fabric. I'm looking for a molded drop in liner for the well that will allow me to still use the lid to cover the well. Has anyone seen anything like this? Thanks.
Did you buy the vehicle new or was it a used vehicle? The well on my 2013 Pilot Touring as well as my 2020 Passport Touring were just molded plastic. Easy to take out and empty the water out. I've not seen one with an OEM cloth liner, however that does not mean that Honda didn't do so.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I put in the ikea shoe tray in the well but it's definitely not big enough. Has anyone found anything bigger that'll fit?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts