Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a group buy on the tray. The cheapest I have found it was at handaaccessories.com. Anyone interested in trying to do a group buy there or at hondaacuraworld?

In so far...
Saliv8
davemac
SoapPlant

and r_hammel who wants a rebate! :p

·
Registered
290 Posts
Saliv8 said:
We need a group buy on the tray. The cheapest I have found it was at handaaccessories.com. Anyone interested in trying to do a group buy there or at hondaacuraworld?
I would have, but I just bought mine from handaaccessories and it is due early next week. If you all do this, it would be great if I could get a rebate though. :12:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Count me in too! On my list...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a msg into Tim at hondaacuraworld - I'm thinking something like 10 people to get a group rate... maybe he would do it for something in the fifties delivered. We'll see... I'll update the orginial post with those that are in.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GB approved

Okay,

http://honda-pilot.org/gb.php?id=3

click above for the direct link to the group buy!
Look for the cargo mat in the group buys section of the board (not this thread). Admin is going to post it soon with a price of $63.18 delivered! We need 10 people to get this price!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Re: GB approved

Saliv8 said:
Okay,

http://honda-pilot.org/gb.php?id=3

click above for the direct link to the group buy!
Look for the cargo mat in the group buys section of the board (not this thread). Admin is going to post it soon with a price of $63.18 delivered! We need 10 people to get this price!!!
I paid only $60 delivered for mine...

·
Registered
385 Posts
trying to get onboard for this one, but running into some technical glitch with site. will try at a later date

·
Registered
509 Posts
Should Be OK Now?

I just got a message from Daniel (Admin) that the Running Board group buy is fixed, and I was able to join, so I'm making the assumption that the Cargo Tray group buy should OK now too...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts