Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for something rugged to protect the cargo area of my Pilot. I see that Honda sells a cargo tray. Anyone have this accessory?





..Alpha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
I have it and think it is well worth the money. Check with Tim at Hondacuraworld. He'll send it to your door for less than you can get it at your dealer. It's strong, but if I need to pull up the third row of seats and can't take it out at the time, it bends or rolls easily. I had thought it might be so rigid that it wouldn't bend, but it is quite pliable. The design also matches the all-weather floor mats which are another must-have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
It's great for when you have to throw wood or dirty things in the back of your Pilot. It's easy to pull out shake off and slap back in.

Worth every penny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Almost a must. :4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
I have this accessory and find it useful, but my only complaint about it is taking it out and storing it when you want to use the 3rd row seats. Almost want to buy another one, and cut it up in 3 sections, so that you could fold the 60/40 seats up and down easily by removing the proper cut up section of the cargo tray. (I saw someone do that on the acuramdx.org site.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
I just roll the tray up behind the 3rd seat when I use it. Does take up all that space in the back then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
I'd especially recommend the All Season Mats as well. They match the cargo tray and do a great job protecting the the floor wells in wet, dirty conditions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
That settles it. I just ordered one online.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
jrichter09 said:
I'd especially recommend the All Season Mats as well. They match the cargo tray and do a great job protecting the the floor wells in wet, dirty conditions.
Ditto on the mats but you gotta get the third row elsewhere. Weathertech is an option.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
I have it and would recommend as a must have accessory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
Lower Priced Cargo Tray

AlphaPepper - I think you could have gotten a marginally better price from Tim at Hondacuraworld.com. Also, the Board benefits from the group buys he sponsors by getting an additional 10 percent off (on items $100 or more as I recall) and of course, shipping is always included in his prices.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
AlphaPepper said:
I'm looking for something rugged to protect the cargo area of my Pilot. I see that Honda sells a cargo tray. Anyone have this accessory?

[
Run a "search" plenty of threads with feedback (mostly positive) on this product
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
Okay, you guys sold me!!!

I just ordered one from www.hondacuraworld.com for $62 including shipping.:D

Seems like a great thing to have to protect the carpet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Some have shared where/how they store their cargo tray when the 3rd seat is being used. When the cargo tray is rolled for storage, does it get warped?

Please share your experience.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
449 Posts
swoon said:
Some have shared where/how they store their cargo tray when the 3rd seat is being used. When the cargo tray is rolled for storage, does it get warped?

Please share your experience.
It will be rolled when you get it. It only took a short time for it to 'relax' and return to it intended flat shape. I would not be too concerned about this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
Pilot4Biking said:
Okay, you guys sold me!!!

I just ordered one from www.hondacuraworld.com for $62 including shipping.:D

Seems like a great thing to have to protect the carpet.


$62?? Now the price is $70.20. Is there a way to get discount or this is just new price?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Lloyds RubberTite - Pkg Deal 1 (includes: 2pc front, 1pc 2nd & cargo) - Grey - 03 Hon

Check this out: Lloyds RubberTite - Pkg Deal 1 (includes: 2pc front, 1pc 2nd & cargo) - Grey - 03 Honda Pilot $114, includes laser cut fronts, mid and cargo and a nice match with the Pilot. Search the web for Lloyds. Good product. Fits great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,580 Posts
timchen said:
$62?? Now the price is $70.20. Is there a way to get discount or this is just new price?
The $70 price is the normal price (with free shipping and $2 handling), $62 (shipping included) was the group buy (sale) price at hondacuraworld.com

Other Internet sites sell the tray for about $64, but I think they charge shipping they probably charge shipping of $6 or $7, so the price would still be about $72.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top