Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, All.

Does anyone know if there's some place to tuck away the cargo tray when the third row is up ? It obviously wasn't designed to be used when the third row is up. I haven't figured what to do with it, except leave it in the garage.

Thanks

Have I mentioned that the Pilot ROCKS !!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have only done this a couple of times and I just roll it up behind the 3rd row seat.

·
Registered
170 Posts
puccetti said:
I have only done this a couple of times and I just roll it up behind the 3rd row seat.

Puccetti,
I see you have both the liner and tray,i've been considering 1 or the other,which do you think is more useful.I probably won't be using the third row all that much

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
pre-sage pilot said:

Puccetti,
I see you have both the liner and tray,i've been considering 1 or the other,which do you think is more useful.I probably won't be using the third row all that much
I have the tray only. If the third row is up, the tray easily rolls up behind the back door. I think I'd have the liner if I have a dog that sheds or was afraid leather would get damaged from what I was going to be using the back area for. The tray is great! Not difficult at all to take out, shake out dirt and slide back in. Also have the cargo carrier which makes a great place to put things that roll (3 sections - one larger than other) - gallons of milk, water, propane tanks. It has straps that can be attached to the floor anchors and folds up when you don't want to use it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sage said:

I have the tray only. If the third row is up, the tray easily rolls up behind the back door. I think I'd have the liner if I have a dog that sheds or was afraid leather would get damaged from what I was going to be using the back area for. The tray is great! Not difficult at all to take out, shake out dirt and slide back in. Also have the cargo carrier which makes a great place to put things that roll (3 sections - one larger than other) - gallons of milk, water, propane tanks. It has straps that can be attached to the floor anchors and folds up when you don't want to use it.

Thanks Sage, sounds good I'll definitely get the tray
and probably the carrier as well!:29:
Now for my next question, Sage I see you didn't get a
nose mask,any particular reason,I've been thinking about getting one although I've never had one before and am concerned with how they work and if you have to take them off to go thru a carwash. If so, is it very complicated.It seems to me that dirt might get trapped under there if you don't take it off once in awhile and I don't know if thats better or worse than letting rocks hit the front.
Does anybody have any feed back on this?:1zhelp:

·
Registered
154 Posts
pre-sage pilot said:

Puccetti,
I got the tray first and then the liner second. I like the fact that I have both. It is more of a pain to remove the liner, but it is really great at protecting the cargo area. I do not have a dog, but I put the xmas tree in the back, and other items that can scare the interior and it works well. My wife thought I was goofy for getting the liner, but now she says it was a good idea.

Hope that helps
Chris

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh ya I forgot to mention that I always use both in the Pilot

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
pre-sage pilot said:

Thanks Sage, sounds good I'll definitely get the tray
and probably the carrier as well!:29:
Now for my next question, Sage I see you didn't get a
nose mask,any particular reason,I've been thinking about getting one although I've never had one before and am concerned with how they work and if you have to take them off to go thru a carwash. If so, is it very complicated.It seems to me that dirt might get trapped under there if you don't take it off once in awhile and I don't know if thats better or worse than letting rocks hit the front.
Does anybody have any feed back on this?:1zhelp:
Can't help you on the nose mask but a recent thread about the Pilot being a "rock magnet" has peaked my interest in one. I don't have one for the same reasons you mentioned above but I'm sure other members here will be able to give you good reasons they have one. :29:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts