Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the cargo net that comes with the EX not the same one that is being sold as an accessory??? I was looking at the installation instructions today and the pics that were posted under accessories and noticed that they are different! The one sold separately actually folds in half along the rear tailgate creating a cradle of sorts, whereas the one that comes with the vehicle simple stretches across the rear. Why would that be? What is the point of offering two different cargo nets. BTW, the one that seemingly comes with the vehicle looks absolutely useless to me. Any thoughts???

:3:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Gupt, ere's a related thread in the Accessories portion:

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125

gupt0014 said:
Is the cargo net that comes with the EX not the same one that is being sold as an accessory??? I was looking at the installation instructions today and the pics that were posted under accessories and noticed that they are different! The one sold separately actually folds in half along the rear tailgate creating a cradle of sorts, whereas the one that comes with the vehicle simple stretches across the rear. Why would that be? What is the point of offering two different cargo nets. BTW, the one that seemingly comes with the vehicle looks absolutely useless to me. Any thoughts???

·
Registered
592 Posts
Didn't realize that the 2 were different. But I do agree that the one that comes standard with the EX has very little use and can be used for things like holding down some light weight stuff on the floor (when the net is NOT in the vertical position)

gupt0014 said:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts