Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new Pilot -- and have decided that I need the Cargo Mat...not the Cargo Liner that I ordered from the dealership. It's still in the package with all the installation instructions.

I'm asking $145 with Free UPS Ground Shipping.

You can pay by PayPal, or call with a credit card number.

First to e-mail me, can get this Cargo Liner well below the $205 MSRP.

Dog, toys and water dish not included.

:1: [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that at H & A... That's where I'm getting the mat!

But, they charge $9.42 for shipping (to my zip code) for the liner. I'll throw the shipping in for FREE! What a deal, huh? The liner that I'm selling is new, too -- just picked up the Pilot on Saturday, so the liner is still in its' box with all the instructions... I haven't even unfolded it! (The picture above is from Honda's site...I don't have a dog, so you don't have to worry about puppy hair!)

Let me know if you have any questions... I've got the box sitting here in my office, ready to go!

Matthew
:1: [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rufio,

There's definitely alot of Velcro strips in the bag with the liner. It looks to me like it would be more of a "permanent" type set-up...unless you like the looks of Velcro! The dealer just handed me a box and said "here's your liner" -- I'm glad now that I saw all the Velcro!

It appears to be a medium-weight canvas, it's still folded up in the bag, so I'm not sure how thick it is...or if the tailgate piece is attached.

I didn't like the way it covered everything up in the back. I was looking for something to protect the carpet in the back (with the 3rd seat down)...not the sides and back of the 2nd row seats. More than I was looking for!

Plus, I think the mat (for me) at least, will be more practical. It looks easy to remove, hose off, and replace. No velcro to match up, headrests to remove, etc.

I hope this helps...

:1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts