Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking a survey on the Cargo Cover.
For those who own the Honda retractible Cargo Cover, have you had any problems with it? Let me know your thoughts or opinions.
Thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
No problems

I've got one and have had no problems. Earlier threads have indicated some people experienced some rattling and noise. It does fit neatly in the cargo area in the rear when not in use IF you take out the headrests for the 3rd row (which are presumably in their proper spots when you're not using the cover). This is my first vehicle without a proper trunk, and I'm not sure I'd get the cover again. I haven't used it a lot, as I don't stow a lot of valuables for any period of time. The window tint keeps the casually inquisitive away anyway. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
A lot of rattling in mine from the metal casing ... I think mine is defective ... going to try to swap them out ... they're very practical ...

PrG

·
Registered
185 Posts
Also No Problems

No problems; however, similar to Windy City Mike, I really don't find myself using the cover in the extended position all that much. With my CRV I just bought a color matched inexpensive throw blanket. Even without privacy glass, it worked just fine.

I'd highly recommend the cargo tray, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts